- Free health and safety training available for NYSUT locals
- Preparing for the hurricane season
- Free medical screening and treatment for illnesses related to Sept. 11
- Healthy purchasing for healthy schools
- CDC’s new iPad app “Solve the Outbreak” allows you to be the disease detective!
- Free online violence prevention training for nurses
- Updated diabetes resource guide for families and schools available
- Guide for developing high-quality school emergency operations plans
- MATCH – Metadata Access Tool for Climate and Health
- FEMA funds ‘Disaster Hero’
- Kick start the new school year with good IAQ by taking these simple actions! From EPA’s Tools for Schools
- Back-to-school guide to PVC-free school supplies available
- Updated asbestos manual available!
Find more issues in the Health and Safety Newsletter archive