Many New York school districts are already using Frontline Professional Growth™ to manage and report on professional learning and educator evaluation, so it is a perfect tool to manage the Teacher Evaluation and Development (TED) process, too. Managing the TED process is made easy through the online data platform's intuitive and user-friendly data collection tool:
- All TED teacher practice rubrics, forms and components have been pre-configured in Frontline Professional Growth™, streamlining the process and reducing start-up time for districts.
- Frontline Professional Growth leverages all of the evaluation and professional development data that is amassed in online portfolios and can be uploaded to NYSED TEACH for reporting requirements.
- Evaluators are able to easily track the progress of evaluation components, schedule meetings, access forms and analyze data.
- Specially-designed reporting tools enable graphic, real-time insights regarding all aspects of the evaluation process for individuals or across grade levels, subject areas, buildings and the district as a whole.
- Interactive rubrics for coding and sorting of evidence, and graphic tools help calculate composite scores based on multiple measures.
- Evaluation results can be directly linked to the teacher's professional development activities.
- Frontline Professional Growth™ can be customized to link with many professional learning choices - within the district, through BOCES, Teacher Centers, NYSUT's Education & Learning Trust, higher education institutions and other providers.
- Using Frontline Professional Growth™, districts can generate analytical reports summarizing results by grade level, school building, standard or performance indicator to provide targeted guidance to district professional development plans.
- Providing educators access to their current and past evaluation-related forms enhances collegial conversations and maximizes transparency.
- Consistent with the TED model, Frontline Professional Growth™ empowers teachers as active participants in, rather than recipients of, their own evaluations by enabling them to document their knowledge and evidence to facilitate effective collaborative dialogue.
Frontline Education™ is an integrated insights partner serving more than 8,500
educational organizations and millions of educators, administrators and support personnel
in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. Frontline Education™ delivers
industry-leading software solutions and critical insights to the education community.
Frontline Education™ and Frontline Professional
Growth™ are trademarks of Frontline
Technologies Group, LLC.