Thanks to New York State
Board of Regents Chancellor
Dr. Lester Young Jr. and our guest NYSUT educators for this timely Black History Month conversation on
"Diversifying the Educator
Program begins at 10 min. 40 sec.
Diversifying the Educator Workforce:
A Conversation with Regents Chancellor Dr. Lester Young, Jr.
- J. Phillipe Abraham, NYSUT Secretary-Treasurer
PARTICIPATING NYSUT EDUCATORS
- Cordelia Anthony, Farmingdale Federation of Teachers
- Tammy Ellis-Robinson, United University Professions
- Janella Hinds, United Federation of Teachers
- Andre Mathis, Union-Endicott Office Personnel Association
- Temnit Muldowney, Saranac Lake Teachers Association
details about NYSUT’s Advancing
Racial Justice in Education
Agenda, which includes initiatives to
address teacher diversity.