Our staff has a broad scope of knowledge and extensive referral resources.
You can tap into these resources just by giving the office a call. We can provide supportive phone consultation and in many cases, make referrals as needed.
Working with agencies and providers in your community, we can help you:
- Manage hospitalizations, planned or unexpected.
- Find support groups or mental health services to fit your needs.
- Locate specialized services for persons with disabilities.
- Arrange assistance for victims of violence.
- Connect with services for the aging and provide guidance in caregiving.
- Find help for marital and relationship problems or child-rearing concerns.
Your life is complicated, busy and full.
Situations arise for all of us and our families that add stress to our lives. We're here to help you manage these situations effectively and relieve some of that stress.
We do the research to find the piece of information or the service in your community that can make the difference to you and your family.
Call with confidence
All of your contacts and resulting services from NYSUT Social Services are completely confidential.
This benefit from the union is always free of charge to members and their families.
So, if you think you might need to use our services, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Check out other examples of how we can help
Scroll through our case studies for more information on how we help our members.