They’re still at it.
Anti-labor forces funded by the wealthy elite and their well-heeled friends — the very same ones behind the U.S. Supreme Court known as Janus v. AFSCME case — are stepping up their assault on America’s working families and the unions that protect them.
Fresh off the court’s decision that public-sector unions can no longer impose mandatory dues on their members, these deep-pocketed right-wing ideologues are engaged in a campaign of lies and deceit to urge workers to stop contributing to their unions to help cover the costs for the negotiated protections they receive.
Don’t be fooled. This relentless attack on organized labor is about the rich getting richer at the expense of the working class.
And, there is much at stake:
- The right to bargain collectively for a living wage
- Health coverage for you and your loved ones
- Your right to a secure and dignified retirement
- A voice on the job to ensure safe conditions, and prevent the abuse and exploitation of workers
- A respectable standard of living for all working families
Don't be fooled. Don't give in. We must remain united.
America’s labor movement has shown time and again throughout history that, in banding together and fighting for what’s right, we can defeat injustice. And that holds true today.
We can fight this. We will fight this. And we will win.
What You Can Do
Check out these resources to help you stand strong, show your union pride and protect the union.