Topic for June 2022 - LGBTQ+ Pride Month
Why is Pride Month significant to you?
Have you or a loved one had an experience relevant to the history of Pride Month or the LGBTQ+ rights movement?
Use the form below to tell us your story! (Or submit a video!) All month long, we'll highlight stories and resources as we stand in solidarity and against discrimination.
- Written stories should be between 300 and 800 words.
- Video submissions should be no longer than 3 minutes.
- NYSUT reserves the right to edit stories for length and content.
- Submission does not guarantee publication.
- Submissions that do not adhere to the theme will not be considered.
- Accompanying images or photos are welcome but not required.
Tell Your Story
About NYSUT - For the Record
For the Record is where NYSUT members tell their own stories, in their own words and voices.
Every month, we ask for member submissions on a specific topic or theme.
If you are a NYSUT member and have a story to tell, we want to hear it.
All stories submitted will be stored in NYSUT's member story archive. Our editors will choose select stories to be posted on this site.