They have been on the front lines since the start of this crisis, selflessly, courageously, risking their own health to care for our children, our loved ones, for us. The least we can do is thank them. And that’s exactly what NYSUT asks that you do.
There are FOUR ways to show your gratitude:
Share Your Thanks
By expressing gratitude to our health care workers as they work tirelessly — and heroically — on the front line in the fight against this pandemic, we aim to let them know we are thinking of them and grateful for their selfless dedication during this worldwide crisis.
Share Your Thanks on Social Media
- Take a photo of yourself with your message, and post it to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, along with the hashtag #HealthCareHeroes
- Don’t forget to tag us too @nysut
- And, include the name of your local union in the post, as well.
Tips for Sharing
- Write a message of thanks and/or encouragement for health care workers on a note card and take a selfie with it.
- If you’re a parent who’s home with your children, have them write their own notes too. It’s a great way for them to practice their writing skills and their handwriting, as well.
- Remember, once you’ve posted, tag us @nysut
- Get creative. Have fun. It’s simple message, but an important one. Let’s show our #HealthCareHeroes how much they mean to us.